East Meets West
East meets West = Deliciousness!
When the delightful spices and fresh produce of Eastern cuisine meet the comforting flavours and ingredients of Western food, you can be sure of a delicious meal! Streats Bar & Bistro and Streats Bakery unite in offering a whole world of delicious dishes waiting for hungry gourmands to discover.
@ Streats Bar & Bistro
If you’re looking for some variety to awaken your palate, the a la carte version of the East meets West promotion is just the thing! Choose from 12 creative dishes ranging from appetizers all the way to dessert.
Some must-try items include:
- Deep-fried spicy minced beef & basil with cheesy mashed potatoes – THB 150
- Onion rings with Northern Thai sausage au gratin – THB 120
- Grilled Australian rib-eye steak with wasabi mash, Asian vegetables and sweet chili plum & balsamic sauce – THB 630
- Wok-fried spicy minced chicken with black spaghetti, fried egg and Parmesan cheese – THB 300
- The Classic Cheesecake revised: Sesame & red bean cheesecake covered with chocolate soil – THB 140
Peep the full menu here!
@ Streats Bakery
Cure that wanderlust when you go on a culinary journey at Streats Bakery with their East meets West inspired dishes!
Some highlights include:
- Matcha crème brulee tart – THB 89
- Yuzu meringue tart – THB 89
- Jujube tart – THB 89
- Crepe cake – THB 140
- Salted egg donut – THB 35
- Red bean bun – THB 59
- Nutella Foy Thong bun – THB 59
- Matcha choux – THB 59
- Agar Agar jelly cake – THB 140
- Green tea croissant – THB 69
- Coconut pie – THB 69
Not all will be available every day, so be sure to stop by regularly and try your way through all these delightful treats!
Save the date
The East meets West promotion at Streats Bangkok Khaosan is available daily from January 15th – April 17th 2020. Streats Bar & Bistro offers the a la carte dishes from 10:30 am – 10:30 pm, while Streats Bakery is open from 7 am – 9 pm.
Additional perks & getting here
Streats Bangkok Khaosan is conveniently reachable whether by personal car or public transport. If coming by car, guests can use the in-house parking available via the hotel’s Tanee road entrance that has a capacity of up to 150 cars. Every THB 300 net consumed per bill entitles you to 5 hours free parking, too! This ticks up to 9 hours free parking for every THB 500 net spent per bill. If public transport is preferred, guests can get off at MRT Sanamchai or MRT Sam Yot and hop on to a taxi and arrive at the hotel within 15 mins or approx. THB 50.